WELCOME TO RPM ENGINEERING
RPM Engineering Group (Pty) Ltd by virtue of its make-up, is able to provide by means of a hands-on approach, a wide scope of professional services relating to Mechanical and Electrical building services.
GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL
RPM believes membership to the Green Building Council is Every Building Services Engineer’s obligation and responsibility.
With stretched energy and water resources, RPM ensures that new innovative technologies and approaches are utilised and shared with the members to ensure better solutions and future for all.
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
INITIAL CONTRACT PROCEDURE COVERING
- Equipment Audit
- Maintenance Specification Preparation
- Contract Tenders
- Contractor Appointment
CONTINUED CONTRACT MANAGEMENT COVERING:
- Site Inspections: Quarterly/Bi-Annually
- Verification & Approval of Remedial Works
- Maintenance Monitoring & Quality Control
- Preparation of Budgets
- Long-term Planning
- Financial Control
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING SERVICE
- Airconditioning & Electrical Projects (New)
- Airconditioning & Electrical Retrofits & refurbishments
- Project Management: Mechanical & Electrical Building Service
- Building Surveys & Status Reports: Mechanical & Electrical (High Level HVAC Surveys)
- Energy Audits
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL
Move to Green, helping you to make a change, a difference.
Consult with us today about your Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
For the past 23 years, Pat Burke has been at the helm of RPM Engineering Group, overseeing its remarkable growth and cementing its reputation as